The CIMC 53’ Corrugated Dry Container can be found on nearly every domestic intermodal train in the United States and Canada since the early 2000s. For the first time, this container features (1) 7 square nose corrugations with top and bottom blank panels plus document box and (2) 8-58-8 square side wall corrugations. The average domestic stack train contains over 200 containers so the CIMC 53’ Dry Container is a must for modern intermodal modeling.
N CIMC 53’ Corrugated Dry Containers Feature
- First time in N scale
- 12 different road numbers available
- Stackable with our 53’ Reefer Container as well as most other brands and types of containers.
- Compatible with 53' Container Chassis
- Fits the bottom well of most currently available 53’ Well Cars
- 7 square nose corrugations with blank panels top and bottom
- 8-58-8 side wall corrugation
- 1-3-1 beveled door corrugations
- 6-54-6 roof corrugations
- Two vents per side
- Four painted door rods
- Factory assembled
- Color matched to Tru-Color Paint off-the-shelf colors whenever possible
- Era: 2000s+