The CIMC 53’ Corrugated Dry Container can be found on nearly every domestic intermodal train in the United States and Canada since the early 2000s. For the first time, this container features (1) 7 square nose corrugations with top and bottom blank panels plus document box and (2) 8-58-8 square side wall corrugations. The average domestic stack train contains over 200 containers so the CIMC 53’ Dry Container is a must for modern intermodal modeling.
HO CIMC 53’ Corrugated Dry Containers Feature:
- 12 different road numbers available
- Stackable with our 53’ Reefer Container as well as most other brands and types of containers.
- Compatible with 53’ Container Chassis
- Fits the bottom well of most currently available 53’ Well Cars
- 7 square nose corrugations with top and bottom blank panels plus document box
- 8-58-8 square side wall corrugations
- 1-3-1 beveled door corrugations
- 6-54-6 roof corrugations
- Four separately-applied door rods
- Two vents per side
- Weld bead and stacking point details
- Up to eight separately-applied photo-etched metal hazmat placard holders in appropriate locations per roadname
- Intricately decorated with rooftop reporting marks, warning labels, conspicuity stripes, end data, CIMC builders’ logos, etc. where appropriate.
- Factory assembled
- Color matched to Tru-Color Paint off-the-shelf colors whenever possible
- Era: 2000s+