Join Our Team – We’re Hiring
We are seeking a highly qualified Graphic Designer. This full-time position is based in the beautiful mountains of southeast Tennessee and encompasses all aspects of graphic design including:
- Print and digital media design
- Managing our relationship with external marketing partners
- Working with our Social Media Marketer and photographer
- Coordinating bulk e-mails
- Helping maintain our website
- Keeping our trade show display fresh
- Being an integral part of our marketing team
- And more…
The candidate must be well-versed in the use of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat. While knowledge of trains and model railroading is a plus, this is not a requirement.
We offer a competitive salary plus robust benefits package including insurances and a retirement plan.
A person with the following skillsets will enjoy working with us.
- Self-starter who is motivated to perform at their best
- Enjoys performing in a fast-paced environment and meeting deadlines
- Balances multiple tasks and is flexible when changes happen at the last minute
- Organized and detail oriented
- Prefers to work as a team player with an outstanding group of people
- Experienced with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat software
- Creative graphic design skills
- Proficient with Mac OS
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Available to travel for business occasionally
- Knowledge of trains and model railroading is a plus but not required
Please e-mail your cover letter and resume’ to [email protected].