Help Wanted: Brand Marketer
We are seeking a highly qualified person to lead our marketing efforts. This full-time position is based in the beautiful mountains of southeast Tennessee and encompasses all aspects of marketing including campaigns (e-mail newsletters, website graphics, printed materials, press releases, etc.), website content, advertising, trade shows, social media, and much more. We offer a robust benefits package including insurances and a retirement plan.
A person with the following skills will enjoy working with us.
- Self-starter who is motivated to perform at their best
- Enjoys writing and is accomplished at copywriting
- Exceptional written and oral communication
- Familiar with Microsoft Office especially Word
- Creative graphic design skills
- Experienced with Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Acrobat software
- Proficient with Mac OS
- Enjoys performing in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Balances multiple tasks and is flexible when changes happen at the last minute
- Organized and detail oriented
- Prefers to work as a team player with an outstanding group of people
- Comfortable with being in front of people as well as a video camera
- Available to travel several weekends annually
- Knowledge of trains and model railroading is a plus but not required
Please e-mail your cover letter, resume’ to Careers@ScaleTrains.com.
- Shane Wilson